Your Alumni Association exists to sustain and enliven the Saint Leo alumni network, and to work alongside University administration toward common goals.
The ability to connect with your alumni network is an important asset—bringing added value to your Saint Leo University degree.
Our mission remains to develop and enhance involvement of alumni and future alumni in supporting the mission and goals of the University.
You can count on Saint Leo's Alumni Association to:
- Nurture relationships with current and future alumni and engage them in the life of the University.
- Coordinate and promote programs that instill good will and pride, and provide opportunities for professional growth and social interaction.
- Promote and enhance good relations and communications between the University and its alumni.
- Identify and encourage enrollment of quality and diverse students.
- Encourage financial support of the institution.
- Promote active alumni participation and involvement through on-campus and regional programs.
- Recognize university alumni and friends who are distinguished by their loyalty, professional achievement, and community service.
Read the Alumni Association's Bylaws »
Review the Alumni Association's Constitution »